Complete historical restoration of a mid-1800's City Hall that was suffering from extreme deterioration of the tower and masonry.
Replacement of all wood elements with fiberglass replications, including sideboards, moldings, pediments, and any other exposed wood elements, as well as rails and balusters. Improvement of the flashing design of the original building with better materials installed to shed water rather than hold it. Design of bird mitigation and installation of new light fixtures as well as smoke and fire detection to improve life/safety and the future of the structure. The metal clad dome on the tower was replaced and the clock faces were restored. Full masonry restoration and repair of the building.