A qualified and experienced Owner’s Project Manager (OPM) can be instrumental to the successful completion of a construction project, especially for Municipalities, building owners and developers who are all too often faced with limited budgets, stringent scheduling requirements and/or insufficient staffing. Our qualified and experienced Architects, Engineers and Construction Managers apply their diverse experience to each and every client.
Owner’s Project Manager Services
- Designer Selection Laws & Procedures
- Fee Negotiation
- Contract Negotiation and Preparation
- Design Peer Reviews
- Value Engineering Assistance
- Bid and Contract Dispute Resolution
- Clerk-of-the-Works Services
- Change Order Review
- Pre-Qualification Assistance
- Scheduling and Schedule Management
- MA Bidding and Procurement Laws & Process Management
- Financial Management & Oversight including Budget & Cost Controls
- Testing and Commissioning Agent Procurement, Management & Oversight
CBI’s OPM team has the capabilities to make a greater impact on the technical components of a project. As designers ourselves, we have the knowledge and experience to review the design documents and design decisions, and to consider items such as cost/budget implications, long-term maintenance requirements of specified materials, and the constructability of proposed installation details. We believe this offers our clients an additional advantage over some traditional OPM firms.